This page is intended for use by faculty, staff and student's of The Ohio State University School of Earth Sciences.
If you are not an employee of the School of Earth Sciences, please contact us at 614-292-2721 or email@example.com for assistance.
For School of Earth Sciences Faculty, Staff and Students
Workday is an administrative technology that serves as a single system for the university’s business operations in:
- Human resources
- Supply chain ( Request Travel or Purchase)
The Administrative Resource Center provides guides, job aids, training, and more for Ohio State's IT services.
- Spend Authorization (Travel request)
- Creating Requisition ( Purchasing request)
- Create an Expense Report (Expense reports are submitted so that you are reimbursed for business-related costs, such as airfare, mileage, meals, or hotel expenses.)
UPS is OSU's designated shipping contractor. Shipping paid by OSU are set up using OSU's UPS label making software.
Training to get access to the softeware can be done through the Centeral Receiving website
- SES UPS Shipping Label Request Form
- School Website Profile Changes
Earth Sciences faculty/staff/grad students can request additions and changes to their department web directory profile here
- School BuckID Swipe Access
Earth Sciences faculty/staff/grad students can request BuckID access to various classrooms/offices/labs here
- School Poster Printing Service is currently not available. Please use UNIPRINT for Poster printing services
- School Van Reservation
Earth Sciences vans can be reserved for various school-related activities here
- Earth Sciences Room Reservation
Request use of an Earth Sciences classroom/conference room here
- Earth Sciences Mailing Lists
Listing of all Earth Sciences department mailing lists
- Earth Sciences Conference Room Calendars
Calendars for Earth Sciences conference rooms in Mendenhall Laboratory and Orton Hall