Perkin-Elmer Optima 3000DV and 4300DV Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometers
- Analysis of solutions or dissolved solids
- Detection limits in the parts per billion range in solution for many elements
- Echelle spectrometer with two segmented charge coupled device array detectors for simultaneous detection of more than 200 spectra including more than 350 analytical emission lines
- Determine up to 70 elements in two minutes per sample
- Measure minor, trace and ultratrace concentrations without dilution or preconcentration because of wide linear dynamic range
- Axial or radial viewing of ICP emission provides lowest detection limits or maximum accuracy
The Optima 3000DV and 4300DV instruments were donated to The Ohio State University by Perkin- Elmer Corporation for research in the Laboratory for Plasma Spectrochemistry.