The Ohio State University has created a new School of Earth Sciences. This School combines our present areas of excellence in polar geology, glaciology, global climate change, hydrogeology, paleontology and geophysics with ten new faculty members specializing in biogeochemistry, geodetic science, mineral physics, and neotectonics. Students interested in undergrad, graduate and research opportunities, should browse this section for further information.
For a list of courses we currently offer, please click the "School of Earth Sciences Courses" link below.
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students in Earth Sciences
- Graduate Students in Geodetic Sciences
- BA Program Requirements (740k .pdf)
- BS Program Requirements (836k .pdf)
- Minor in Earth Sciences (814k .pdf)